I mean it. I’ve got nothing to do at the moment except work work work. Why then, you might ask, am I sitting in a ‘Bagel Street’ restaurant guffawing about on the internet? Well, for one, the Heath library who lets me use the internet for free is closed on Wednesdays. For another, I’m not working today.
I might go clothes shopping. I only have 2 tops I can wear to the pub when I’m working there. I’m getting a little sick of them. Brent Cross Shopping centre, here I come!
At the moment, apart from looking forward to shopping my guts out, I’m also excited about Bread coming over just after Christmas! Yay!
We’re trying to set up some sort of itinerary for her month long stay. We are definitely going to Disneyland Paris (Bread’s request) and I want to take a look around Ireland. In the meantime, while I’m busy working my fingers to the bone, Bread will be gallivanting around the city taking in the sights and doing lots of shopping and other fun stuff.
Other stuff we could do:
- Visit Regent’s Park Zoo
- Tour Madame Tussaud’s (voted biggest waste of time by the British Public according to 8 out of 10 Cats)
- Be in the audience of ‘Russell Brand’s Got Issues‘
- See a West-end musical
- Visit gay Paris (Paree?). And straight Paris. But no Hiltons.
- Cringe at the brownness of the Thames
- Get drunk on Fosters. Don’t ask me why, but the poms love the stuff. Ick!
- Do something Roooooooly cool for New Year’s!
Oh yeah, I’m going to an agency Christmas party on Saturday night! Yay! There will be wine tasting and cheese. I like the sound of it.
More updates about nothing soon.