I’ve been TAGGED!
I’ve never done one of these before, but I’ve been told. I’d better do what Cat says eh?
It might be a little irrelevent cos i don’t scrap 😉 (for you bogans out there, scrap is short for scrapbooking – nothing to do with having a punch up in the pub.)
1. How old are you? 22 – 23 next week argh!
2. How many kids do you have, if any? none
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? single
4. What is your occupation? teacher
5. What are your passions? friends and family. I also like to crochet and do crafty things with threads. Oh and teach.
6. Are you a dreamer or dream seeker? Normally I’d say dreamer, but right now I’d have to say DREAM SEEKER, because I’m off to see the world!
7. Are you happy with the way your life has turned out? So far so good
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? Nah.
9. What do you want to do before you die? Live in total complete unbridled happiness
10. What is your favourite food? Erm…I like salad for some odd reason. I could eat bucketloads of it. But don’t.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Olives. They can get stuffed 😉
12. What is the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you? It happened in a little outback Queensland town…
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Probably my graduation day. It was great!
14. Are you a neat freak? or a dirty house cleaner? Put it this way, some days my dog can’t get into my room because the pile of crap is too high for him to climb.
I spose I better tag someone.
Tag! You’re it! Alastair! hehe